I’m a qualified NZ-Registered Dietician, Wellness Expert and Life Coach, as well as having many other qualifications. I’ve gained direct experience of how important it is to understand the causes of a condition and not just treat the symptoms. The head, heart and body are closely connected and that awareness forms the foundation of my treatment plans.
I’ve benefited from this approach in managing my own battle with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Autoimmune Disease. My condition is much improved, having applied the learnings from years of education, research, and spending time with experts in the fields of allergies and intolerances. I’m living a happier, healthier life; and I’m proud to now be using my expertise to help other people.
I run my practise from my home in Havelock North, and by Skype I’m able to connect with clients around the world. I specialise in: all dietary issues, including food allergies and intolerances; women’s health; autoimmune disease; bowel conditions; and other digestive disorders. My treatment programmes all start with 1:1 consultations and are tailored individually to each of my client’s needs.
If you’re interested in finding out more about how I could help you, please get in contact.
- Fully qualified, New Zealand-Registered Dietitian.
- BSc Degree and Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics from the University of Natal, Pietermaritzburg in South Africa.
- Diploma in Life Coaching with excellence from the NZ Institute of Business Studies
- CBT-E Training with the Centre of Research for Eating Disorders, Oxford University
- Acceptance Committment Therapy
- Mindfulness Training
- Accredited Practitioner for the Australian Centre for Eating Disorders
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) Anxiety (Beck Institute)
Follow me at coachingyou2wellness for nutrition and wellness tips.