Having worked with others in this situation, I know that these disorders are very debilitating and impact negatively on you and others you care about. I am offering 2 people who meet all the criteria listed below, an opportunity to address their issues around eating at a reduced rate of $75 incl GST per 1 hour session (usual price is $150). This offer is valid until 7 July 2016.
The selected clients need to have:
- Bulimia Nervosa – dieting and / or overeating then vomiting or use of laxatives to get rid of the food consumed; or
- Binge-Eating Disorder – consumption of large quantities of food over a short or intermediate period of time. This is associated with a sense of being out of control and tends to be followed by feelings of guilt / shame. It may also be linked to dietary restrictions during the day.
One or the other of the above scenarios needs to occur at least once or twice a week and have been occurring for at least the past month. In addition, the client must:
- Be over the age of 18 years
- Live close by so they can easily commit to the sessions
- Any associated depression needs to already be managed by a medical professional.
- Be of normal weight or overweight but not underweight
- Not have substance abuse resulting in them being intoxicated during the day
- The sessions will run over 22 weeks
- The initial sessions will occur twice a week
If you are interested in this, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via my receptionist on 06 211 0618.